A consulting firm to create and support new business models for both new and legacy businesses.
Almost every business is undergoing transformation. Let a senior-level executive seasoned in transformation help you improve your success! I can help you find and fuel your best opportunities, identify creative solutions to troubling issues and execute tough decisions. I can bridge gaps in leadership with interim executive support as you assemble your new, winning team.
Carol Hudler Background:
- Group President for Gannett US Community Publishing Division for 7 years. Oversaw thirteen local media operations in the Southeastern US. Responsible for the success of more than 4,000 employees.
- Eighteen years as a Publisher of daily newspaper/media operation (The Tennessean, Nashville TN, The News-Press, Ft Myers, FL, and The Telegraph , Macon, GA.)
- Top sales and marketing leader in St Paul, MN, Rochester, NY, Ft Myers FL,
- Sales management experience includes nine years in the LA/Orange County market.
- Negotiated corporate retail contracts for both Knight-Ridder and Gannett. Chaired the NAA-ABC Liaison Committee during critical period in redefining print and digital metrics
- Pioneer and life-long student of digital marketing capabilities.
- Stanford University, Executive MBA 1999
- University of Kansas, BS in Journalism/Advertising 1977
- Leading and shaping transformation of legacy businesses to meet challenges of massive industry disruption.
- Strategic planning at both corporate and local unit levels.
- Strategic realignment of assets, people and cultures.
- Identifying and helping develop new business models
- Development and management of diverse sets of employees and subcontractors
- Experience in managing manufacturing and logistics
- Business continuity planning & crises management
- Talent recruitment and development
Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Sales Performance Management
- Integrated Marketing
- Content development
- Digital engagement
- Community building, strategic philanthropy
- General writing , editing and communication skills